Monday, June 25, 2007

Another US trip

Just back from another US trip. TV commentaries were all about the problems of obesity, drop-out rates in school and of course the election.

Law and order still seems to rule the prime time though in different flavors. I must have watched all the old episodes of law and order and star trek in those back to back run days.

I cant believe I haven't blogged in over a month. When I logged in I realized I have been blogging for more than five years now - perhaps not in great volumes but at least a post a month. I tried to see if I have changed in the past years.

I haven't learned anything new. I can not think of a single thing I could do better. Actually, my skills in most areas have deteriorated considerably. On the other hand I am fundamentally the same person. I am still unlikely to join a cult or quit my day job to write the great Indian novel. Is that a blessing?

No comments: